Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Profile  |  Peers  |  Filings  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Ratios  |  Ownership  |  Insiders  |  Valuation

Bullboard - Stock Discussion Forum Crescent Point Energy Corporation (Canada) T.CPG

Alternate Symbol(s):  CPG

Crescent Point Energy Corp is an independent exploration and production company. It is engaged in acquiring, developing, and holding interests in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets related thereto through a general partnership and wholly-owned subsidiaries. The company generates maximum revenue from Oil and gas sales.

The Market Herald Price Sensitive
{{currentVideo.title}} {{currentVideo.relativeTime}}
{{currentVideo.storiesTitle}}:
{{story.companySymbol}}
{{story.companySymbol}} {{story.headline}}
< Previous bulletin
Next bulletin >
Crescent Point Energy Corporation (Canada) > Time to burn the shorts here!!
View modes: 

Time to burn the shorts here!!

JTDOUBLE (328) | February 04, 2022 01:15 pm


Manipulations at work here !!

Keep pounding here cowboys and cowgirls !!

Time to burn the shorts here!!

Bte did this last week , now Cpg time !!

RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

Zynder (39) | February 04, 2022 01:25 pm

To burn shorts how about declaring a special dividend of 0.50? Make the shorts buy back their shorts or they have to pay the dividend to the shareholder that they borrowed the shares from.
Z

RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

Moemoney42 (1284) | February 04, 2022 01:39 pm

Agreed Zynder.. I've mentioned that before and would certainly catch the shorters off guard.. as far as the divi increase I don't think we'll hear of one until the March expiry of the NCIB.. it would be counter productive to the NCIB to have the stock jump on a divi increase, so I think management will wait that anniversary date out to get the best bang for their $100 million bucks they've mentioned commiting to the task by the end of this years NCIB on file.. JMHO
Zynder wrote: To burn shorts how about declaring a special dividend of 0.50? Make the shorts buy back their shorts or they have to pay the dividend to the shareholder that they borrowed the shares from.
Z


RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

DaveInvestor59 (137) | February 04, 2022 01:49 pm

They need to do something oh, that's for sure. It's ridiculous that this stock is barely in the green today and has dipped into the red

RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

Moemoney42 (1284) | February 04, 2022 01:58 pm

well hopefully we can get a rally into the close..??

RE:RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

JTDOUBLE (328) | February 04, 2022 02:10 pm

PE ratio of 3..

It is very cheap considering the earnings potentials with rising oil!!

Travis Wood from National Bank raise price target yesterday at 15.50!!


RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

Moemoney42 (1284) | February 04, 2022 02:18 pm

I show a P/E of only 2.27 currently.. lots of room to move up IMHO.. 3 might have been the number at the height of the day today..?? IMHO it should be trading at a P/E of at least double the 2.27 to 5.4
JTDOUBLE wrote: PE ratio of 3..

It is very cheap considering the earnings potentials with rising oil!!

Travis Wood from National Bank raise price target yesterday at 15.50!!




RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

Moemoney42 (1284) | February 04, 2022 02:21 pm

Almost trading like a stop loss raid now.. sure doesn't make sense that the amount of revenue increases with these higher oil prices isn't triggering buying.. wierd..!!

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

JTDOUBLE (328) | February 04, 2022 02:55 pm

Moemoney42 wrote: I show a P/E of only 2.27 currently.. lots of room to move up IMHO.. 3 might have been the number at the height of the day today..?? IMHO it should be trading at a P/E of at least double the 2.27 to 5.4
JTDOUBLE wrote: PE ratio of 3..

It is very cheap considering the earnings potentials with rising oil!!

Travis Wood from National Bank raise price target yesterday at 15.50!!

 


Agreed Moe , big runways being built base on fundamentals here..
Another opportunity for those who have not got their full positions yet!!


RE:Time to burn the shorts here!!

darb (54) | February 04, 2022 01:36 pm

Management could burn the shorts immediately if they increased the divy and paid it monthly!