And the total amount of the non cash distn must be added to your ACB for HR.UN. This will be done after T3 issuance by brokers ... the same way adjustments are made for Return of Capital after annual tax filing. Will brokers do correctly? Maybe yes maybe no! All round pain in the a$$! Unfortunately I hv 100% of HR.UN in non registered. Who knew this was coming? Cheers!