Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Profile  |  Peers  |  Filings  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Ratios  |  Ownership  |  Insiders  |  Valuation
Company Logo

Visit the company website

Bullboard - Investor Discussion Forum Orvana Minerals Corp T.ORV

Alternate Symbol(s):  ORVMF

Orvana Minerals Corp is a Canadian mining and exploration company that is involved in the evaluation, development, and mining of precious and base metal deposits. It operates in three segments: Orovalle, which is the key revenue generator; EMIPA, and Corporate. It owns and operates the underground gold, copper, and silver El Valle Mine and Carles Mine in the Rio Narcea Gold Belt in northern Spain. It also owns an interest in The Don Mario District. The company primarily operates in the gold...

The Market Herald Price Sensitive
{{currentVideo.title}} {{currentVideo.relativeTime}}
{{currentVideo.storiesTitle}}:
{{story.companySymbol}}
{{story.companySymbol}} {{story.headline}}
< Previous bulletin
Next bulletin >
Orvana Minerals Corp > Q3 Financials out
View modes: 

Q3 Financials out

checkmate28 (92) | August 10, 2022 07:49 pm


ORVANA MINERALS J Symbol ORV Close 2022-08-10 C$ 0.285 Recent Sedar Documents ORIGINAL: ORVANA REPORTS CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL 2022 2022-08-10 18:00 ET - News Release Q3 FY2022 Orovalle Highlights: 15,798 gold equivalent ounces produced (12,354 Au oz, 1.3 million Cu lb and 38,082 Ag oz), a 49% increase from previous quarter. COC at $1,655, and AISC at $2,056. On track to meet fiscal 2022 guidance. Q3 FY2022 Consolidated Highlights: Revenue ($M): 18.5 EBITDA ($M): 1.7 CAPEX ($M): 7.1 Unrestricted Cash EoP ($M): 6.1

RE:Q3 Financials out

checkmate28 (92) | August 10, 2022 07:50 pm


oops didn't see it's already been posted

RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

greendayyyy (111) | August 11, 2022 07:32 am

COC at $1,655 and AISC at $2,056. They are still losing money. This company has been dismal from quarter to quarter for years. Back to the .10 price point. 
 

RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

WakeUpJuan (16) | August 11, 2022 12:03 pm

You missed the MOST IMPORTANT part of NR:  "we are confident in meeting our cost guidance"

Guidance was: 
  • COC and AISC: $1,050 - $1,150 and $1,550 – $1,700

Given that there is only 7 weeks in fiscal year, Q4 IS GOING TO BE BLOWOUT QUARTER WITH AISC CLOSE TO $1000!!!!!!!!

THE BEST NEWS WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL YEAR


greendayyyy wrote:
COC at $1,655 and AISC at $2,056. They are still losing money. This company has been dismal from quarter to quarter for years. Back to the .10 price point. 
 


RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

WakeUpJuan (16) | August 11, 2022 01:20 pm

watch for Juan to be buyin tomorrow or Monday when blackout is lifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Stars Juan, to the Stars!!!


WakeUpJuan wrote: You missed the MOST IMPORTANT part of NR:  "we are confident in meeting our cost guidance"

Guidance was: 

  • COC and AISC: $1,050 - $1,150 and $1,550 – $1,700

Given that there is only 7 weeks in fiscal year, Q4 IS GOING TO BE BLOWOUT QUARTER WITH AISC CLOSE TO $1000!!!!!!!!

THE BEST NEWS WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL YEAR


greendayyyy wrote:
COC at $1,655 and AISC at $2,056. They are still losing money. This company has been dismal from quarter to quarter for years. Back to the .10 price point. 
 




RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

checkup (291) | August 11, 2022 04:32 pm

I has never occurred to them that the product mined value should exceed the cost.  The joke is on the shareholders.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

greendayyyy (111) | August 14, 2022 09:47 am

Why sell gold at a loss when they should have simply kept the gold in their vault and waited for gold to rise? This is what happens when you trust rotten and incompetent management. I don't see how they will be able to lower production costs in the near future. They will lose money as usual for years to come.    

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

JUANTOTHESTARS2 (10) | August 14, 2022 11:38 am

we know where u stand on this stock. so why dont u just move on.

nobody listens to you anyways

JUANTOTHESTARS2

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

greendayyyy (111) | August 15, 2022 09:58 am

At least I tell the truth while you try to pump up ORV. Where is the .50 advertised. For the moment nothing is improving week by week. I mentioned that ORV is losing money and you can't say otherwise because the proof is there in the latest financial results.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

WakeUpJuan (16) | August 15, 2022 11:07 am

Greeny, da problem with you is yourel always whining about da ORV............saying ya want out....................but then when volume and price pick up you dont sell your measly 100,000 shares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  been going on forever

accoding to NR, ORV WILL make money this year at AISC between 1500 and 1700................thats impressive givent that the strike was a real hiccup

TOO DA MOON JUAN, TO DA MOON!!!


greendayyyy wrote: At least I tell the truth while you try to pump up ORV. Where is the .50 advertised. For the moment nothing is improving week by week. I mentioned that ORV is losing money and you can't say otherwise because the proof is there in the latest financial results.


RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

greendayyyy (111) | August 15, 2022 01:22 pm

First of all I only have 32000 shares left because I managed to sell my others at .40. Reinvested my sale on AR at .395 which should double and even triple quickly. I would like to know how a company can lower its production cost so quickly as you say. Please give me an explanation because I don't see how they can reduce so quickly. 

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

greendayyyy (111) | August 15, 2022 01:30 pm

I would also like to know why ORV sold its gold when it could have simply waited until the other quarter to sell at a higher cost. EDR kept 1.6 million ounces of silver in the bank to wait for silver to rise. I think this is a big management mistake.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

WakeUpJuan (16) | August 15, 2022 01:41 pm

Ask Juan, he said it in da press release.........that they will meet cost guidance for the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we'll find out in Oct and Dec.........year end production update followed by detailed financials....

no way he woulda put that at top of NR if it was not in da bag!!!!!

greendayyyy wrote: First of all I only have 32000 shares left because I managed to sell my others at .40. Reinvested my sale on AR at .395 which should double and even triple quickly. I would like to know how a company can lower its production cost so quickly as you say. Please give me an explanation because I don't see how they can reduce so quickly. 


RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

WakeUpJuan (16) | August 16, 2022 12:42 pm

they keep shakin da tree....but nuthin falls out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like share price shold clean up dis week to mid 30s ....maybe 40s if we see some real buyin....

TOO DA MOON JUAN, TOO DA FREAKIN MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WakeUpJuan wrote: Ask Juan, he said it in da press release.........that they will meet cost guidance for the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we'll find out in Oct and Dec.........year end production update followed by detailed financials....

no way he woulda put that at top of NR if it was not in da bag!!!!!

greendayyyy wrote: First of all I only have 32000 shares left because I managed to sell my others at .40. Reinvested my sale on AR at .395 which should double and even triple quickly. I would like to know how a company can lower its production cost so quickly as you say. Please give me an explanation because I don't see how they can reduce so quickly. 




RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

maurizion (8) | August 24, 2022 08:42 pm

Ya Sure
To the Moon.
Too bad ORV is Apollo 13

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

TudManiac (9) | August 25, 2022 11:09 am

Forget da moon..............we going to Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bring oxygetn!!!!!!!!!!!

maurizion wrote: Ya Sure
To the Moon.
Too bad ORV is Apollo 13



RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Q3 Financials out

TudManiac (9) | August 25, 2022 03:00 pm

We hit 29.....Morgan Stanley down ticked to 26.5 on 500 shares.

Was bid 27 but they wouldnt hit it.....when it was gone, they downticked to 26.5.......500 freakin shares.....again....


TudManiac wrote: Forget da moon..............we going to Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bring oxygetn!!!!!!!!!!!

maurizion wrote: Ya Sure
To the Moon.
Too bad ORV is Apollo 13
 




The Power Play by The Market Herald
{{currentVideo.videoCaption}}
< Previous Video {{moreVideoText}} Next Video >

follow t.orv on

Visit the company website


VIDEO


IR CONTACT


Orvana Minerals Corp.
70 York Street, Suite 1710
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5J 1S9
T 416-369-1629
www.orvana.com

Jonathan L. Robinson, CFA
Oak Hill Financial Inc.
JRobinson@oakhillfinancial.ca
T (416) 669-1001

Nuria Menéndez
Chief Financial Officer
nmenendez@orvana.com