days. It stands to reason with the large Lithium resource PEA we have. There must be inquires being made at the office. The company could even be in talks, you never know.

I am holding anyway.  Don't want to be out of shares if a JV or Buyout comes along and I wouldn't sell at these prices anyway.

I will add 30000 more if she drops a tad more.