Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Profile  |  Peers  |  Filings  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Ratios  |  Ownership  |  Insiders  |  Valuation
Company Logo

Bullboard - Investor Discussion Forum Datametrex AI Ltd V.DM

Alternate Symbol(s):  DTMXF

Datametrex AI Limited is a technology focused company with exposure to AI and Machine Learning through its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexalogy. Datametrex's mission is to provide tools that support companies in fulfilling their operational goals, including health and safety, with predictive and preventive technologies. By working with companies to set a new standard of protocols through AI and health diagnostics, the Company provides progressive solutions to support the supply chain.

The Market Herald Price Sensitive
{{currentVideo.title}} {{currentVideo.relativeTime}}
{{currentVideo.storiesTitle}}:
{{story.companySymbol}}
{{story.companySymbol}} {{story.headline}}
< Previous bulletin
Next bulletin >
Datametrex AI Ltd > Is tsx uplist dead?
View modes: 

Is tsx uplist dead?

StuGatz3579 (295) | August 07, 2022 11:05 am

Thought we were looking at June 2022. Not so sure about the year though. Any thoughts about what is going on or not going on? SG3579

RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Iamapothead (832) | August 07, 2022 01:53 pm

StuGatz3579 wrote: Thought we were looking at June 2022. Not so sure about the year though. Any thoughts about what is going on or not going on? SG3579


It sure looks that way.  I have tried to reach out to the team at DM but nobody will answer the TSX question.  I have spoken with the TSX and all they can tell me is that it should not take 7 months.  

I encourage everyone to reach out to DM via the IR contact and Twitter.  Perhaps with enough voices we can force a response.  Investor10x I realize that you won't participate as you believe that we should blindly trust everything that Marshall says even if the SP continues to run in the wrong direction.

RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Bentley2000 (255) | August 07, 2022 02:30 pm

Does anyone have an email address to contact them....I have sent two emails thru their CONTACT info on their WebSite but have received no info regarding the Up list to TSX.

RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

swyint123888 (1892) | August 07, 2022 03:02 pm

We are under 50  million cap and the last 2 quarterly reports came in at pretty much zero net earnings....Q4 small loss and Q1 small gain......Its a wash.....depending how far back the exchange looks these items could be sticking points.

My guess would be after Q2 report and the buy back being completed......at this point with the pivot the company has made buying 2 verticals from scratch not much will help at this time until these toys show they can make money or of course a large AI contract comes in.....I just can't see the tsx investors looking backwards at what the company has done and reward the stock but rather look forward to what it can and will do.

The terrible amount of "new" AI contracts of only 1.6 million since last November will not instill huge confidence for obvious reasons......would be nice to secure the can gov phase 2 contract before the uplift imo

RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Kazam1961 (197) | August 07, 2022 02:44 pm

From my experience listening to MG , don't take any stock talk coming out of his mouth as being reliable..:/. 

 

RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Investor10X (2484) | August 08, 2022 12:34 pm

In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  


RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Resilience19 (1784) | August 08, 2022 01:13 pm

I'm not concerned about the uplisting either. At this point, the important element, is that DM got the ball rolling in that front. Beyond that, it's only a question of weeks before it actually takes place.
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  




RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Iamapothead (832) | August 08, 2022 01:59 pm

Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  




You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA


RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Shlinker_ (302) | August 08, 2022 02:24 pm

In theory, the lower the SP for an NCIB, the better. However, the SP staying low for this or any other reason is not desirable, not acceptable. DM is merely buying shares off of the $60M share holder, that made out with $12M worth . I'd sell at a loss too, if I was overpaid for my business. Point is, 60M is a lot to turn through, DM won't buy em all. If they did, they could effectively cut that purchase price down. This is a good thing I suppose, but waiting is now the game. I regret buying some last week.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Shlinker_ (302) | August 08, 2022 02:26 pm

And this up-listing has taken far too long. I'd like to think it's still a green light. Who knows.

RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

dirtydzn (1380) | August 08, 2022 03:25 pm

10x should be CEO for a day because that's all it would take for him to tank any business. After he runs it into the ground maybe we wouldn't hear from him a bit. However, I'm sure he'd have more excuses up his sleeve.
Iamapothead wrote:
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  




You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA




RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Investor10X (2484) | August 08, 2022 03:32 pm

You guys are certainly entertaining.  So let me first explain the meaning of what an assertion is because I didn't assert anything, you made a false conclusion.  An assertion is a statement a person says with full confidence in the belief that that statement is true.  I did no such thing.  I simply made a comment that it wouldn't be hard to drag their heels regarding a request, I made no claim that this was actually happening.  

However, you did start your post with an assertion that "the share price is low for one reason and one reason only" and then went on to explain what that ONE reason is.  You have asserted that this reason is the only correct answer to the low share price.  I disagree, but I have made no assertion as to why the share price is low.  I have made possible suggestions as to why it may be low.  One of those suggestions is that the low share price could possibly be tied to the share buyback.  Now of course any manipulation of the stock for the share buyback is illegal, but it is not illegal for the company to put up a wall of shares at a price that they deem is an acceptable and reasonable price to buy back their shares at.  And if someone should happen to sell a large amount of shares into that bid then it works out well for the company and it's shareholders.  To use your words, it certainly is a nice "unplanned benefit".

I am curious as to who or what you are referring to when you say the  "the markets".  As you and a few other guys often use this a lot to justify your position, but with no real explanation.  Are you referring to the markets in general and all the other stocks, bonds, currency trades etc.. and possible outside influences that effect "the market" like inflation, supply chain and manufacturing issues or are you referring to other investors in this particular stock as "the market"?  Because the broader markets can certainly have an affect on a stock even though they are not directly invested in DM stock, but direct investing will clearly have the greatest impact.  It seems to me that you are referring to other investors.  

Now considering you don't seem to think any institutions are buying this stock, that would then leave only retail investors according to you.  So the company is trading at or near 52 week lows like the majority of stocks in the market (some like the golds were trading at 3-5 year lows) and you feel the ONLY reason for the low share price is poor retail investor sentiment.  Regardless of all those great news releases, poor RETAIL investor sentiment is holding this stock down.   Now it is certainly possible and true that a few retail investors have probably sold their positions for a loss and moved on to other stocks, as there are many other stocks moving up from their lows.  I know I certainly picked up many different stocks at their lows, but I don't need to sell my shares here to buy other stocks. But if you think retail investors are in sole control of the movement of stocks, than who is the amateur? 

Yes, it must seem very odd to you to have people support their investment.  What's even more odd is seeing people who say they are invested in a stock bash their own investment.  lol

Iamapothead wrote:
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  

 


You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA




RE:RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

dirtydzn (1380) | August 08, 2022 04:25 pm

There is a difference between bashing and having a realistic outlook at the situation at hand. Maybe if you dumb@sses spent more time interacting with your children instead of writing novels or posting hundreds of irrelevant news articles thinking DM "might" be involved, perhaps your children would still be alive. I hope you live with the guilt every single day of your life.
Investor10X wrote: You guys are certainly entertaining.  So let me first explain the meaning of what an assertion is because I didn't assert anything, you made a false conclusion.  An assertion is a statement a person says with full confidence in the belief that that statement is true.  I did no such thing.  I simply made a comment that it wouldn't be hard to drag their heels regarding a request, I made no claim that this was actually happening.  

However, you did start your post with an assertion that "the share price is low for one reason and one reason only" and then went on to explain what that ONE reason is.  You have asserted that this reason is the only correct answer to the low share price.  I disagree, but I have made no assertion as to why the share price is low.  I have made possible suggestions as to why it may be low.  One of those suggestions is that the low share price could possibly be tied to the share buyback.  Now of course any manipulation of the stock for the share buyback is illegal, but it is not illegal for the company to put up a wall of shares at a price that they deem is an acceptable and reasonable price to buy back their shares at.  And if someone should happen to sell a large amount of shares into that bid then it works out well for the company and it's shareholders.  To use your words, it certainly is a nice "unplanned benefit".

I am curious as to who or what you are referring to when you say the  "the markets".  As you and a few other guys often use this a lot to justify your position, but with no real explanation.  Are you referring to the markets in general and all the other stocks, bonds, currency trades etc.. and possible outside influences that effect "the market" like inflation, supply chain and manufacturing issues or are you referring to other investors in this particular stock as "the market"?  Because the broader markets can certainly have an affect on a stock even though they are not directly invested in DM stock, but direct investing will clearly have the greatest impact.  It seems to me that you are referring to other investors.  

Now considering you don't seem to think any institutions are buying this stock, that would then leave only retail investors according to you.  So the company is trading at or near 52 week lows like the majority of stocks in the market (some like the golds were trading at 3-5 year lows) and you feel the ONLY reason for the low share price is poor retail investor sentiment.  Regardless of all those great news releases, poor RETAIL investor sentiment is holding this stock down.   Now it is certainly possible and true that a few retail investors have probably sold their positions for a loss and moved on to other stocks, as there are many other stocks moving up from their lows.  I know I certainly picked up many different stocks at their lows, but I don't need to sell my shares here to buy other stocks. But if you think retail investors are in sole control of the movement of stocks, than who is the amateur? 

Yes, it must seem very odd to you to have people support their investment.  What's even more odd is seeing people who say they are invested in a stock bash their own investment.  lol

Iamapothead wrote:
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  

 


You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA






RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

Investor10X (2484) | August 08, 2022 05:35 pm

 Clearly I was wrong, apparently you can fall deeper into the abyss.  Your lack of comprehesion is as equally as low as your morality.  I'm not the one with the loss, but it certainly doesn't stop you from digging a deeper hole and looking like a bigger @ss.  It's amazing how low the human character can go.  What's even more amazing is that you seem to think your comments are justified and witty.  

dirtydzn wrote: There is a difference between bashing and having a realistic outlook at the situation at hand. Maybe if you dumb@sses spent more time interacting with your children instead of writing novels or posting hundreds of irrelevant news articles thinking DM "might" be involved, perhaps your children would still be alive. I hope you live with the guilt every single day of your life.
Investor10X wrote: You guys are certainly entertaining.  So let me first explain the meaning of what an assertion is because I didn't assert anything, you made a false conclusion.  An assertion is a statement a person says with full confidence in the belief that that statement is true.  I did no such thing.  I simply made a comment that it wouldn't be hard to drag their heels regarding a request, I made no claim that this was actually happening.  

However, you did start your post with an assertion that "the share price is low for one reason and one reason only" and then went on to explain what that ONE reason is.  You have asserted that this reason is the only correct answer to the low share price.  I disagree, but I have made no assertion as to why the share price is low.  I have made possible suggestions as to why it may be low.  One of those suggestions is that the low share price could possibly be tied to the share buyback.  Now of course any manipulation of the stock for the share buyback is illegal, but it is not illegal for the company to put up a wall of shares at a price that they deem is an acceptable and reasonable price to buy back their shares at.  And if someone should happen to sell a large amount of shares into that bid then it works out well for the company and it's shareholders.  To use your words, it certainly is a nice "unplanned benefit".

I am curious as to who or what you are referring to when you say the  "the markets".  As you and a few other guys often use this a lot to justify your position, but with no real explanation.  Are you referring to the markets in general and all the other stocks, bonds, currency trades etc.. and possible outside influences that effect "the market" like inflation, supply chain and manufacturing issues or are you referring to other investors in this particular stock as "the market"?  Because the broader markets can certainly have an affect on a stock even though they are not directly invested in DM stock, but direct investing will clearly have the greatest impact.  It seems to me that you are referring to other investors.  

Now considering you don't seem to think any institutions are buying this stock, that would then leave only retail investors according to you.  So the company is trading at or near 52 week lows like the majority of stocks in the market (some like the golds were trading at 3-5 year lows) and you feel the ONLY reason for the low share price is poor retail investor sentiment.  Regardless of all those great news releases, poor RETAIL investor sentiment is holding this stock down.   Now it is certainly possible and true that a few retail investors have probably sold their positions for a loss and moved on to other stocks, as there are many other stocks moving up from their lows.  I know I certainly picked up many different stocks at their lows, but I don't need to sell my shares here to buy other stocks. But if you think retail investors are in sole control of the movement of stocks, than who is the amateur? 

Yes, it must seem very odd to you to have people support their investment.  What's even more odd is seeing people who say they are invested in a stock bash their own investment.  lol

Iamapothead wrote:
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  

 


You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA

 

 




RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

dirtydzn (1380) | August 08, 2022 05:47 pm

Don't open the door if you don't want people walking through it. Using dead children to try to get a contract for a company is nothing short of pathetic. Save your sob stories for an appropriate outlet. It was also cryptopherwho was convinced the military would use this for PTSD in one of his several stupid articleshe posted. I guess we better publish every soldier who has also killed themselves. You have no idea how low i can go. I'm dirty, baby, don't ever forget it. I hope his kid is rolling in his grave right now. I hope if you have spawn they die long before your too, so your gene pool stops with your pathetic waste of skin. Make sure you kiss them goodnight because it might be the last time...
Investor10X wrote:  Clearly I was wrong, apparently you can fall deeper into the abyss.  Your lack of comprehesion is as equally as low as your morality.  I'm not the one with the loss, but it certainly doesn't stop you from digging a deeper hole and looking like a bigger @ss.  It's amazing how low the human character can go.  What's even more amazing is that you seem to think your comments are justified and witty.  

dirtydzn wrote: There is a difference between bashing and having a realistic outlook at the situation at hand. Maybe if you dumb@sses spent more time interacting with your children instead of writing novels or posting hundreds of irrelevant news articles thinking DM "might" be involved, perhaps your children would still be alive. I hope you live with the guilt every single day of your life.
Investor10X wrote: You guys are certainly entertaining.  So let me first explain the meaning of what an assertion is because I didn't assert anything, you made a false conclusion.  An assertion is a statement a person says with full confidence in the belief that that statement is true.  I did no such thing.  I simply made a comment that it wouldn't be hard to drag their heels regarding a request, I made no claim that this was actually happening.  

However, you did start your post with an assertion that "the share price is low for one reason and one reason only" and then went on to explain what that ONE reason is.  You have asserted that this reason is the only correct answer to the low share price.  I disagree, but I have made no assertion as to why the share price is low.  I have made possible suggestions as to why it may be low.  One of those suggestions is that the low share price could possibly be tied to the share buyback.  Now of course any manipulation of the stock for the share buyback is illegal, but it is not illegal for the company to put up a wall of shares at a price that they deem is an acceptable and reasonable price to buy back their shares at.  And if someone should happen to sell a large amount of shares into that bid then it works out well for the company and it's shareholders.  To use your words, it certainly is a nice "unplanned benefit".

I am curious as to who or what you are referring to when you say the  "the markets".  As you and a few other guys often use this a lot to justify your position, but with no real explanation.  Are you referring to the markets in general and all the other stocks, bonds, currency trades etc.. and possible outside influences that effect "the market" like inflation, supply chain and manufacturing issues or are you referring to other investors in this particular stock as "the market"?  Because the broader markets can certainly have an affect on a stock even though they are not directly invested in DM stock, but direct investing will clearly have the greatest impact.  It seems to me that you are referring to other investors.  

Now considering you don't seem to think any institutions are buying this stock, that would then leave only retail investors according to you.  So the company is trading at or near 52 week lows like the majority of stocks in the market (some like the golds were trading at 3-5 year lows) and you feel the ONLY reason for the low share price is poor retail investor sentiment.  Regardless of all those great news releases, poor RETAIL investor sentiment is holding this stock down.   Now it is certainly possible and true that a few retail investors have probably sold their positions for a loss and moved on to other stocks, as there are many other stocks moving up from their lows.  I know I certainly picked up many different stocks at their lows, but I don't need to sell my shares here to buy other stocks. But if you think retail investors are in sole control of the movement of stocks, than who is the amateur? 

Yes, it must seem very odd to you to have people support their investment.  What's even more odd is seeing people who say they are invested in a stock bash their own investment.  lol

Iamapothead wrote:
Investor10X wrote: In the process of buying back shares why would any serious investor want the price higher at the moment.  If the company can continue to buy back the shares at these prices then they are able to reduce the dilution at a reduced cost to the company.  This is an all-around-win for the company and the shareholders.  

The lack of patience being exhibited is clouding many people's judgement for long term success of this company and of your own investment.  How can people constantly complain about the dilution of shares for an acquisition then at the same time complain about the current stock price during a buyback of those same diluted shares?  Also, the lower DM buys back the shares the less they will have paid for the EV company.  The company was bought at 15 cents.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the company can buyback shares, but they can't buy back cash.  So buying the company with shares was the smart move when those shares can be bought back at a lower price and cancelled out.  In the end, the company will have saved around a million dollars for the acquisition (i.e. paid about $9 million, instead of $10 million) and the aquisition will likely make them far more than they spent.  The SaaS revenues will only grow for the company and they will be a consistant and predictable source of revenue for the company.  

At this time I have no interest in the TSX uplisting until the share buyback is complete.  I did mention in previous posts that my guess was that the uplist won't occur until mid-late August or early September.  In otherwords, I don't think we see it until the share buyback is complete.  But that's just my opinion and of course I've never been right about anything.  lol   I have no doubt that they meet all the requirements for uplisting, but it's not hard to drag your feet on requested materials while the company completes its share buyback.  

 


You have an odd way of only seeing one side of everything.

The share price is low for one reason and one reason only.  The markets don't believe in DM as much as we do as investors.  Marshall can't control the SP so to pretend that it is awesome that our SP is in the tank is quite frankly weird.  Yes, I agree that the SP being in the toilet may have an unplanned benefit on the amount of shares that they can buy back.

Thank you on your unsolicited opinion on the patience of DM investors.  I've been invested since January 2021 so I don't consider myself new here and the SP is definitely not what it was when I bought in.

We were told in January that the TSX uplist application had been made.  It does not take 7 months to graduate from the V to the big board.  For you to make assertations that our CEO has directed staff to drag their heels and stall the process is irresponsible and shows your lack of experience.

GLTA

 

 






RE:RE:RE:RE:Is tsx uplist dead?

astutein (647) | August 08, 2022 04:33 pm

ivestorx-The man who never gets anything correct.

Your 4 paragraphs are 4 complete rubbish. 

Your view that it is good for shareholders re buyback at low price is crazy.
Invesstorx you have mislead the board on mostly all of your postings,

Are you are under contract for advfertising for DM>

Your posts are complete garbage and nonsense.

You have NEVER NEVER BEEN CORRECT ON YOUR GARBAGE POSTINGS..
 

The Power Play by The Market Herald
{{currentVideo.videoCaption}}
< Previous Video {{moreVideoText}} Next Video >

follow v.dm on


VIDEO

Datametrex AI Ltd - Marshall Gunter, CEO


TWITTER