Aurinia announced a possible large financing Friday after the close.  Obviously, if they are doing a financing, they aren't going to be bought out.  The price simply dropped back to what it was before the takeover rumours started.  I sold 40% of my position at $33.50.  Still have the other 60%.  Will be interesting to see how rapidly the sales for lupkinis ramp up.  That's what will move the stock price now.