the RSI is 28.20 but that means very little nowadays as I have seen RSI get into the teens....next support is about 75 cents....so condor is likely right that it trades through that so perhaps 72 ish as he suggested....if quarter result really blow then we head to around 60 to 63 cents.....

I will be waiting for the quarter results and then decide if I want to spec on this one

good luck everyone!