Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!
We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}

Join today with :

or

By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Sign in with existing account
Please Try Again
{{ error }}

Sign In With :

or

Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?
Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Aleafia Announces Supply-Distribution JV for German Cannabis Market

Stockhouse Editorial
0 Comments| May 6, 2019


Aleafia Health Inc. (TSX: ALEF, OTCQB: ALEAF, Forum) today announced a joint venture with German pharmaceutical wholesaler Acnos Pharma GnbH. The deal will provide Aleafia with entry into Germany’s emerging medicinal cannabis market.

Under the terms of the agreement, the JV entity will purchase Aleafia-branded cannabis oils for distribution in Germany. Emblem Cannabis Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aleafia, will be the majority shareholder (60% interest). Acnos will hold the remaining 40%. Further information can be found here.

Aleafia was recently in the news in April when it announced a strategic investment in an Australian licensed producer of cannabis, CannaPacific.


 
FULL DISCLOSURE: Aleafia Health Inc. is a paid client of Stockhouse Publishing.



Interested in these industries and sectors?

Receive investor kits and email updates from Stockhouse and directly from these companies.

Healthcare
Technology
Metals & Mining
Technology
Industrials

Interested in these industries and sectors?

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.

Comments

No comments yet. Be first to comment!

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to access this feature.


×

StockTalk
Get our FREE StockTalk Investor Guides by sector as they are released!

Stay on top of sector specific news, get industry leaders insights and our best content, delivered to your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.