Thoughts on the call...

If you look at it from a financial sense, it's a difficult decision. If you look at it from a shareholder view, it's an easy call.

Question is... Do I work to increase the value of existing shares (ie...Help themselves and shareholders get a fair valuation for the company before moving to the Nasdaq or take the money now and move...

I am very Happy and Grateful that he is choosing to fight and fix the market valuation for the time being...


They are focusing on very high revenue growth and neutral EBITA. Growth like that is gonna come from the Gambit purchase and the related partnerships (new deals) and the maturing of the Gambit platform. They want to tap the billions in rewards sitting out there and capture those customers because there is no other reward like it in the world. We are starting that building phase.
With Gambit still in the pilot stage, we have quite a lot of great things ahead of us.

We all should be happy about that decision but it's gonna be a tough slog because the Venture is as good as DEAD! He is gonna have to meet some people who want to help without taking control.

As usual...Messaging continues to be a mess to say the least.