Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Bullboard Post History

by diamondlessnono


V.ETL

RE:Sprott, one of the largest holders in SPMT and NFG

Isn't he big in new age metal?

June 24, 2022

V.NAM

RE:RE:No potential here

Then why are insiders buying? Potential here.

June 17, 2022

V.ETL

RE:RE:E3 Lithium well

Everyone knowns it's undervalued, but we have a lazy management who is...

June 14, 2022

V.AAN

RE:RE:Clownshow

Aton will have a buyout. Management is most likely working on one.

June 14, 2022

V.FOBI

RE:RE:RE:For those who may have missed this

Are there any winners today? Just oil. People we are hitting the 1980's...

June 13, 2022

V.XRTX

RE:RE:After good news there is bad one

Why do u worry when everyone is losing on todays markets. Bitcoin. Gold and...

June 13, 2022

T.KLS

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Annual Meeting June 2 in Vancouver

Maybe Bond and rest are letting their options run out? Also are you saying...

June 7, 2022

V.MTLO

RE:RE:Disgraceful tech company

There's no inside selling.

June 3, 2022

T.KLS

RE:RE:RE:Sad shareholder group.

Sorry but i disagree. Is there not a truck ont he horizon? Who made it hit...

June 3, 2022

T.KLS

RE:Sad shareholder group.

Only 40% voted cause the other 60% wanted to keep Mr. Bond in. We didn't...

June 3, 2022

V.AAN

RE:Nice!

Results are great. To bad there's no power behind it.

June 1, 2022

T.III

RE:RE:Hey DIAMOND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just pray. You can't help urself. Life is what u r or do. God bless

May 16, 2022

V.NAM

RE:RE:RE:RE:SHARES

I think when we make a run, it will be higher than most people think. I...

May 15, 2022

V.NAM

RE:RE:SHARES

Not a worry in the world. Nothing but happiness.

May 13, 2022

T.III

RE:Troll alert Reddeer = Bubba = CanaanR = all the same clown

Not a worry in the world. Nothing but happieness.

May 13, 2022

T.SHOP

RE:RE:RE:RE:Proposal re Founder's Shares

I'm thinking 375.00

May 9, 2022

V.AAN

RE:RE:A shuffle for an exchange for the management team.

Mr. RodneyRickshaw i'm glad u r back. Can u please tell us, what we...

May 9, 2022

T.VET

RE:Finally getting some respect

Lots of inside selling in April. I'm keeping my shares.

May 4, 2022

V.DWS

RE:RE:RE:RE:SHARE PRICE : NEW LOW $1.25

Relax and drink wine with chese

May 3, 2022

V.ETL

RE:Target price 7.5

7.5 is that cents? How do you people come up with these prices? What year...

May 3, 2022