Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

VIDEO: Plexus Tech Generates Energy & Money

Stockhouse Media, Stockhouse.com
0 Comments| November 27, 2019

{{labelSign}}  Favorites
{{errorMessage}}

Click to enlarge

Generating electricity has always been a profitable business, but when you add in the potential of crypto-mining, that value skyrockets.

Investors might be surprised to learn that one of the best places to generate electricity is right here in Canada. The country ranks in the Top 5 of cheapest "all in" costs out of the world's developed countries based on the average electricity rate per country, with a strong established infrastrucutre of oil & natural gas.

Traditionally, generated electricity in Canada has always been fully sold off, and crypto-mining would rely on third-party providers and electricity rates. Plexus Technology Corp. (TSX-V:PLEX, Forum), however, has seen the opportunity no one else has tapped into yet: the ultra-low cost of mining directly at the source.

Cindy Broad of StockhouseMEDIA caught up with Cam MacDonald, Director and CEO of Plexus Technology Corp. The Alberta-based company promotes a clean, low-cost natural gas solution while supplementing its income in cyptocurrency mining.

Plexus utilizes local natural gas to generate electricity for various wholly owned enterprises. Rouhgly 70% of its generated electricity is sold throguh multi-year Power Purchase Agreements to third parties, while the remaining 30% is used by the Company's technology division to power its own data centres and crypto mining operations.

Check out the Plexus private placement offering from Stockhouse Select and Invest like an Insider!

FULL DISCLOSURE: Plexus Technology Corp. is a client of Stockhouse Publishing Ltd.


{{labelSign}}  Favorites
{{errorMessage}}

Comments

No comments yet. Be first to comment!

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post a comment.

Get the latest news and updates from Stockhouse on social media

Follow STOCKHOUSE Today