Join today and have your say! It’s FREE!

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Please Try Again
{{ error }}
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

or

Sign In

Please Try Again
{{ error }}
Password Hint : {{passwordHint}}
Forgot Password?

or

Please Try Again {{ error }}

Send my password

SUCCESS
An email was sent with password retrieval instructions. Please go to the link in the email message to retrieve your password.

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Bullboard - Stock Discussion Forum Ring Energy Inc. REI

Ring Energy Inc is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Midland, Texas. Its activities include the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas fields. These operations are focused in the Permian, Central, and Delaware Basins in Texas and Kansas, but a vast majority of production comes from Texas. The company's production is mostly done through the vertical drilling of wells.

The Market Herald Price Sensitive
{{currentVideo.title}} {{currentVideo.relativeTime}}
{{currentVideo.storiesTitle}}:
{{story.companySymbol}}
{{story.companySymbol}} {{story.headline}}
< Previous bulletin
Next bulletin >
View modes: 

New 52 Wk High Last Week!

REI finally broke through the $4 barrier and even closed on Wednesday at $4.20.  A swack of Call Options expired last week too with WTI hanging in strong and Henry Hub gas price remarkably over...read more

Finally Working Out the Shorts?

REI trading volume has been unusually high the past 3 or 4 days with volumes between 4 to 7.5 million sh (usual is ~2million).  I've seen comments and info that show Shorts comprised about 50...read more

Finally! Breakout!

Awesome Trading Day to RING in the 1st Weekend in March!  Congrats to All the REI Longs out there!  HUGE 4.1MM share Volume that's 4x normal.  No doubt some Shorts were covering...read more

Pre-market Already Up To $3.39

Given Biden@s continued rejection of US O and G the domestic shortage continues to worsen. Go figure. Driving season Post Covid just a few weeks away now. REI's earnings coming according to one...read more

5 Short Squeeze Stocks to Watch Article (REI)

This article is proof REI short squeeze potentials been noticed (REI 1st mentioned):  https://www.billionaireclubcollc.com/best-penny-stocks-to-buy-right-now-5-short-squeeze-stocks-to-watch/  rate and reply

1 MM Sh Daily Vol & 16 MM Shorts

If Shorts have to cover on a low float thinly traded tightly held stock like REI what exactly does that look like?  May find out this week.  rate and reply

Informative Seeking Alpha REI Article from Feb 7th-22

This is a good informative article that summarizes the situation that REI came from, what they're doing to dramatically improve that situation and what the outcome will be if they're...read more

Nice Volume

With the opening day only 1/3 over REI traded ~50% more than they've been averaging.  Nice to see North of $3.  One commenter elsewhere thought this week will take REI to $4.  ...read more

REI Directors Changes in Holdings During Feb-22

Take this with a grain of salt if you want but looking at the INK Research report for REI I'm seeing that the CEO and CFO both increased their share positions by roughly 50% in February (CEO from ...read more

T.SGY Finally Took Off Today. REI far behind?

Surge Energy climbed about 8% today ($0.60 cdn) to close at $7.18.  Surge is an oil weighted Cdn producer that I think has some good similiarities to Ring.  Both are paying down debt (I...read more

Ring Energy's Perfect Storm Could Put Shorts Underwater

I read somewhere that 25% of REI's stock (99.64 million shares outstanding) is in a Short Position.  Seeing the huge jump in WTI one has to wonder how much of a possibility of a short squeeze...read more

Ex-Saudi Aramco Exec's Oil Price Expectations

This is a message from a senior ex-Aramco exec that should be shared.  According to al-Husseini oil's going to be very strong for the next 3 - 4 YEARS. 'We're in for a long stretch...read more

REI's Press Release - Feb 22 2022

Hot off the presses Folks!  Ring Energy was able to finish off 2021 at a healthy 9150 boed's (85% oil), lose 60% of of some very punitive hedges (remaining 40% @ ~$46.50 expire at the end of...read more