I finally got into this stock after reviewing the financials and discussing it with some analysts. Apparently based on my discussions a buyout would be around .39-.47 cents right now. I’m thinking I will take that if they’re bought out now. If I wait I think the buyouts will get better but with a recession you don’t know. I think this stock  could outperform but I will wait and see. GLTA